Bonfire Handmade Beard Butter
Gather up campers, its time for the bonfire!
So what does beard butter do? Our hand-crafted beard butters will keep your beard hairs soft and healthy while making your beard look fuller and promoting healthy growth. The butter will help your skin, eliminating itching and irritation and will add a bit of a hold to help style your beard to perfection.
- Shea Butter – High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. The anti-inflammatory qualities and fatty acids contained in Shea butter supply essential nutrients that help to treat scalp conditions and improve the overall health of the scalp. This will, in turn, strengthen the hair follicles, reduce hair loss, and make your hair grow thicker.
- Mango Butter – Rich in vitamins A and E, Mango Butter has a deep moisturizing and regenerative effect on both strands and scalp. It fortifies strands from the inside out, softens dry hair, reduces breakage, and smooths split ends.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is a remarkably versatile product for face, hair and body. It is very helpful in treating dry scalp and dandruff issues. It’s also rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair over time.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil is rich in magnesium, calcium and zinc, all of which are important for healthy hair! Using this oil deep into your beard and onto your skin can reduce beardruff by hydrating the skin to reduce dryness and flakiness. It will also improve the texture and volume of your hair to give you the fullest beard possible.
- Avocado Oil – The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin making beardruff a thing of the past.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid that comprises about 90% of the oil. Castor oil contains properties that help your hair grow faster, fuller, and healthier. Castor oil also has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, moisturizing properties for your skin.
- Essential Oils – We scent our products with a mix of essential and fragrance oils to provide the best smells to match your own scent profile.
The Bare Knuckle Beard Supply Difference
All of our products are handmade in small-batch quantities. This allows us to perfect our recipes and assure that only the finest ingredients make the final cut. All of our products are time-tested and developed to the highest quality. Not only can you smell the difference in our beard oils, beard butters and body soaps, but you’ll feel the difference in the softness of your beard and health of your skin. We guarantee satisfaction so you can be feel good about every purchase and get ready to Be a Knockout.
Shipped in a timely manner. Good stuff, not too heavy, nice smell. One of the better ones I’ve tried. I highly recommend this product.