Lumberjack Small-Batch Beard Oil
Whether you’re out in the forest chopping trees all day, or you just had Paul Bunyan’s posters all over your wall as a wee lad, this Beard Oil is for you! BK Beard’s Lumberjack formula is made with Fir, Cedarwood, and Cypress fragrances for the manliest, outdoorsiest, lumberjackiest smell possible! Our specially-formulated beard oil blend is mixed full of all-natural ingredients such as Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Castor Oil for viscosity. Our beard oils are made to condition, moisturize, and soften your beard hair while keeping the skin underneath soft, healthy, and flake-free. Just place 4-5 drops on your palm and rub it into your beard daily and you’ll see the difference! (Axe and hatchet not included).
- Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil is rich in magnesium, calcium and zinc, all of which are important for healthy hair! Using this oil deep into your beard and onto your skin can reduce beardruff by hydrating the skin to reduce dryness and flakiness. It will also improve the texture and volume of your hair to give you the fullest beard possible.
- Grapeseed Oil – Grapeseed oil contains high levels of vitamin E, which has high antioxidant properties, and has shown to contribute to the reduction of damaged cells from free radicals in the body. When applied to your beard, grapeseed oil adds moisture, strength, and shine.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid that comprises about 90% of the oil. Castor oil contains properties that help your hair grow faster, fuller, and healthier. Castor oil also has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, moisturizing properties for your skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is a remarkably versatile product for face, hair and body. It is very helpful in treating dry scalp and dandruff issues. It’s also rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair over time.
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E is a powerful skin cleanser and healer. It is used as moisturizer to prevent or treat dry, flaking skin under your beard and on your face.
- Essential Oils – We scent our products with a mix of essential and fragrance oils to provide the best smells to match your own scent profile.
The Bare Knuckle Beard Supply Difference
All of our products are handmade in small-batch quantities. This allows us to perfect our recipes and assure that only the finest ingredients make the final cut. All of our products are time-tested and developed to the highest quality. Not only can you smell the difference in our beard oils, beard butters and body soaps, but you’ll feel the difference in the softness of your beard and health of your skin. We guarantee satisfaction so you can be feel good about every purchase and get ready to Be a Knockout.